Photo with 2 notes
Awesome salad I made from the salad bar at Whole Foods.
Mixed greens, cucumbers, bell peppers, quinoa, sunflower seeds, yellow raisins, noodles, sesame dressing.
May 11, 2013
Hellafornia Tacos! (at Classic Cars West)
From Native Foods, the Taquitos. #vegan #food #veganfood #me #personal #nativefoods
Alright, who wants to go with me on Sunday?!
Falafel Burger Plate by norwichnuts on Flickr.
“Gangsta” Casserole “Murder Style” gotta veganize you!! #murderstyle #gangsta (at Spices! 3)
Photo with 6 notes
Organic Kale with Goji Berries @ Loving Hut
San Francisco, CA
A delicious Rainbow Health Wrap, with edamame, red cabbage, carrots, and bell peppers.
Seattle Public Market
A little tofu scramble and some gluten free waffles for brunch. #tofu #brunch #waffles #whatveganseat #veganbacon #veganfoodshare @wegmans
Almond milk tutorial..
1. Soak a cup of raw almonds overnight.
2. Add the soaked almonds and 4 cups of water to your blender. Optional: sweeten it with a couple of dates, agave, vanilla and/or maple syrup.
3. Blend it at high speed for a minute or two.
4. Pour the milk through a “nut milk bag” and squeeze out the liquid..
5. Pour the milk into a purdy little bottle/jar..
6. Lasts 4-7 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
Page 1 of 16